REVIEW BY MERISSA - Shadow's Curse (The Kyn Kronicles #4) by Jami Gray

Shadow's Curse - Jami Gray
Shadow's Curse is the fourth book (and final so far) in the Kyn Kronicles. It also places the spotlight on a character that I haven't liked up until now. For that reason, I wasn't looking forward to this book as much as the others. However, it instantly becomes obvious that Jami Gray is not prepared to let small things like a dislike of a character get in her way. Instead, she gives us once again an interesting, intriguing, and layered plot, full of action, with smexiness dotted throughout. You find out that Natasha isn't always what she seems to be, and there is definitely more to her than meets the eye. The whole series takes on another layer with the addition of the Council and the Order in this book. If you like the convolutedness of politics, then you will LOVE this book!

Once again, this is very well written, with a fast moving yet smooth pace. There is plenty of Raine and Gavin to keep me happy, along with smatterings of Xander too. A great addition to the series, giving each character yet more depth and mystery. Definitely recommended.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/thekynkroniclesseriesbyjamigray