BLOG TOUR, REVIEW & #GIVEAWAY - The Wanderer (The Sin Bin #1) by Dahlia Donovan

The Wanderer - Claire Smith, Hot Tree Editing, Dahlia Donovan
The Wanderer is a story that returns to Cornwall, where we reunite with Francis and Craddock from After The Scrum. In this story, Graham, a travel writer and someone with itchy feet, meets up with one of Craddock's rugby buddies, BC, at Francis and Craddock's wedding. Things are immediately hot and 'spicy' between them, but Graham isn't prepared to settle down, so quickly does a runner, as per his usual modus operandi. The book takes a more serious turn though when Graham becomes ill whilst abroad. Tests that BC and the rest of Graham's friends and family insist on show that he has stomach cancer.

This story doesn't doesn't pull any punches. It is not glamorous, nor is there any 'softening' of cancer and the effects that both it, and the healing process and medicines, have upon a body. Dahlia Donovan also gives great detail on how the family and friends are affected. Although a strong, serious, read, The Wanderer also manages to be full of laughter as the two main clowns constantly banter with each other.

Very well written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow, I would definitely recommend this book, although I am aware that it might not be everyone's 'cup of tea' due to the subject matter.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

, , ,

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2017/04/blog-tour-review-giveaway-wanderer-sin.html