REVIEW BY MERISSA - Mated: Saving His Wolf - Wolf Summer - Drawn to the Wolves by @kerryadrienne, @sionnafox & @sharimikels

Mated: Saving His Wolf - Wolf Summer - Drawn to the Wolves - Kerry Adrienne, Shari Mikels, Sionna Fox
Mated is a collection of three different shifter stories by three authors. The stories have nothing in common with each other apart from the shifters, so you don't have to have read any previous work to gain the full enjoyment out of these novellas. They are all good lengths, and give you plenty of details not only about the main characters, but also about Pack history, situations etc.

They are all brilliantly written, drawing you into each story quickly, making you want the characters to gain their HEAs. There were no editing or grammatical errors in any of the stories that disrupted my reading flow. Although I have read some of Kerry Adrienne's work prior to this, I now have two further authors to look out. This collection was thoroughly enjoyable, and I definitely recommend it.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

@TRRtweet, #Paranormal, #Romance, 4 out of 5 (very good)

Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/matedsavinghiswolf-wolfsummer-drawntothewolvesbykerryadriennesionnafoxsharimikels