REVIEW BY MERISSA - Her Dangerous Mistake by Erin M. Leaf

Her Dangerous Mistake - Erin M. Leaf
Her Dangerous Mistake is a standalone steamy romance that just happens to involve DRAGONS!!! Moira hasn't had it easy, but she never expected to be chased and shot at, just for looking at a spreadsheet. Moira is all alone in the world, but she remembers a friend her father had and decides to head for him as her last hope. Neil is happy running his bar, Dracona, and ignoring his parents and the Dragon Council in general. The Dragon gene seems to be diminishing as the generations move on, but Neil doesn't seem to have any dilution of powers. When these two meet up, it is explosive and hot - quite literally.

This book is a fast-paced page turner, full of romance and shadowy intentions. Moira is a strong character, although she doesn't think she is. Neil is used to fighting his parents and the council by himself. Put these two together and you get an intriguing story that will definitely leave you wanting more. I loved this book and hope that there is more to come. Well written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow, this was a wonderful book and I have no hesitation in recommending it.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

@erinmleaf, @TRRtweet, #Adult, #Paranormal, #Romance, #Suspense, 5 out of 5 (exceptional)

Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/herdangerousmistakebyerinmleaf