REVIEW BY MERISSA - The Hunter (Sinful Supes) by Xandrie Kovak

The Hunter - Xandrie Kovak
The Hunter has a small overlap with The Fervor and then continues straight after, giving you a snapshot into both points of view. Claire is doing what she can to protect Lucas, even as she works through her feelings that are quite simply overwhelming. She has a lot to learn, but as Vaughn says, she's not so much of a bunny this time around. There is plenty going on as Claire has to learn how to control her Succubus powers, taking lessons from an Incubus, as well as dealing with Vicks, AND trying not to die from Succubus starvation!

This is excellently written, with no editing or grammatical errors that disrupted my reading flow. The characters continue to go from strength to strength, and Claire and Lucas are fantastic together! I love this couple so much!!! Although this book is classed as the sequel to The Fervor, I would highly recommend that you read the whole series as there are brilliant insights into Camilla and West, as well as other characters, which help to round off the whole storyline. I really hope that this isn't the last we will hear from them, although it's not entirely clear from the epilogue. A wonderful, raw, violent, passionate world and I LOVED IT. Absolutely recommended by me.

* Verified Purchase ~ March 2017 *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

#Dark, #Paranormal, #Fantasy, #Adult, 5 out of 5 (exceptional)

Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/thehuntersinfulsupesbyxandriekovak