REVIEW TOUR & #GIVEAWAY - Memortality by Stephen H. Provost

Memortality - Stephen H. Provost
Memortality is a wonderfully unique story that tells a story that is set in the past and the present. The timeline jumps a bit at the beginning, as we start with Mary Lou Corbet. Then we go to Minerva in the present, then back to the past to figure out what happened with the accident. However, this does smooth out, and the story quickly becomes intriguing. Minerva has a gift, but is unaware of it. Raven also had the gift, but he is now dead. Surely that's the end of the story? Not at all!!! That is only the beginning, and part of what makes this story so interesting.

With plenty of intrigue on every page, this isn't a romance, although love does play a part. Memortality is very well written, with a smooth pace, and thought-provoking storyline. Most definitely recommended by me.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

, , ,,

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2017/05/review-tour-giveaway-memortality-by.html