REVIEW BY MERISSA - Three Made in Heaven (Made In Heaven #1) by Elena Kincaid

Three Made In Heaven - Elena Kincaid
Three Made in Heaven is a sexy little novella that details Maddie, Charlie, and Cole. These three met as children in their dreams, and continue to meet as they grow. However, as feelings become involved, Maddie pulls away from them, as she is sure that they are just a figment of her imagination. This makes Cole determined to bring both Charlie and Maddie together as he wants them to be together in real life, not just their dreams. It also helps when he finds out that Maddie is in danger, but from whom and when, they don't know.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book! I loved how Charlie and Cole love each other, without it being physical, and both were more than happy with that. These three certainly do fit together, and I loved how not everyone's reaction was acceptance, but this just made it more realistic. Very well written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow. This book was fast-paced (as with most novellas) but still manages to provide a good plot. Definitely recommended by me.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

@elenakincaid1, #Adult, #Ménage, #Paranormal, #Romance, 4 out of 5 (very good)

Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/madeinheavenseries12byelenakincaid