REVIEW BY MERISSA - Ocean's Three (Made In Heaven #2) by Elena Kincaid

Ocean's Three - Elena Kincaid
Ocean's Three is the second book in the Made in Heaven series, and can be read as a complete standalone. This time we meet Jocelyn, Cameron, and Reed. Cam and Reed are cousins, so they already know that they are real. However, Jocelyn is far away from them, and doesn't believe that they are real. Cam has visions, but is unable to control the dreams in which they meet. Jocelyn pushes them away, for reasons of her own, and it takes some time before they meet up again.

This story is excellently written, with well turned out characters. When things happen, or decisions are made, you can completely see the whys and wherefores of their reactions. I loved how the girls in the wedding party come across as being friendly and flirty, but left all the bitchiness to the others. The storyline is smooth, with a completely natural rise and fall of actions and emotions. With no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow, this was a hot and sexy read. Definitely recommended by me.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

@elenakincaid1, #Adult, #Ménage, #Paranormal, #Romance, 4 out of 5 (very good), 5 out of 5 (exceptional)

Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/madeinheavenseries12byelenakincaid