BLOG TOUR, REVIEW & #GIVEAWAY - Sonora, and the Eye of the Titans (Sonora #1) by T.S. Hall

Sonora: And The Eye of the Titans - T. S. Hall
Sonora, and the Eye of the Titans is a young adult fantasy, in the similar vein of Percy Jackson. Allora is growing up as a 'normal' girl, whilst at the same time knowing that she is a Sonoran and having private lessons in magic and fighting. Also, it took a while to figure out just who knows what they are, and who doesn't. This book seems full of opposites - from being normal and Sonoran, to the love interest who likes Allora but is with someone else when it starts, and then agrees to go to the Prom with someone else! And of course, you have the quest that half of the adults won't admit to, whilst the other half encourage.

On the whole, this book is well written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow. The changes from one scene to another can sometimes feel a bit disjointed, but nothing major. This felt like a young YA read to me, which is not a negative comment in any way.

The story concludes nicely in this book, whilst definitely leaving you wanting more. Recommended by me.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

, , ,,

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2017/05/blog-tour-review-giveaway-sonora-and.html