REVIEW BY MERISSA - Destiny (Forever #2) by India R. Adams

Destiny - India R. Adams
Destiny is the second book in the Forever series, and it perfectly matches Serenity. Time has moved a couple of years, but Serenity, Dereck, and The Crew are still dealing with Sky's death (don't get me started again, I've only just stopped crying!). Not only that, but times change as schools change and life takes them in new directions. Serenity and Dereck's move them in a direction that neither of them would have guessed at, but both are loving it. Their heads are in the sand a bit, and they are protected by their friends. Whilst understandable, this does lead to some calamities that they have to learn how to deal with.

What can I say??? I loved all writing by India R. Adams. I think her writing style is poignant and graceful. She deals a strike to the heart and makes you thankful for it! I actually made time to re-read Serenity before I read this ARC, presuming that I would just be catching up on characters and situations. Instead, I found myself feeling every emotion as though for the very first time. THAT is the quality of the author's writing. To re-read something and find it as fresh, soulful, and engaging as the first time is just phenomenal. Of course, the downside to that is that my emotions were a jangled mess when I started reading Destiny and they didn't unravel throughout. Ending on a cliffhanger, this is a fantastic addition to the series, and definitely leaves me wanting more. Ms Adams? You absolutely SLAY me, and I love you for it!

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

@TheIndiaRAdams, #Paranormal, #Romance, #Young_Adult, 5 out of 5 (exceptional)

Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/destinyforever2byindiaradams