BLOG TOUR & REVIEWS - From The Shadows (Mortisalian Saga #2) by L.J. Stock

From The Shadows - L.J. Stock
From the Shadows is the second instalment in the Mortisalian Saga and it is a welcome return to the land of Mortisali. Cass is as kick-ass as ever, Damon is as droolworthy as ever, and the rest of the relationships continue to delight. So what is new? Well, what is new is that Cass and Rasmus get kidnapped, there is a new nymph in town, plus a bad guy that is actually a good guy who pretends to be bad! Got that?

I adore L.J. Stock's way of writing! It is descriptive without being over the top. It is emotion-inducing whatever the emotion is supposed to be. There is a smooth rhythm to her writing that lulls you in, before your stomach drops down in reaction to something that has happened. I love it!

It does end on a cliffhanger, so I will be waiting for book 3 with enthusiasm. If you like Fantasy, you will LOVE this. Definitely recommended by me.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2017/05/blog-tour-reviews-from-shadows.html