REVIEW BY MERISSA - The Carpenter and the Actor (Ellery Mountain #3) by R.J. Scott

The Carpenter and the Actor - R.J. Scott
The Carpenter & The Actor is the third book in the Ellery Mountain series, and it's Kieran's turn to spotlight! This 5'9" bundle of joy has seen his two best friends find love, but he has no inclination to follow them. However, that choice is taken away from him when Jason turns up in Ellery, looking for a time out from his brother's death.

The thing that I am thoroughly enjoying with this series, is that every story is different! You might not get a HEA, but you will definitely get a HFN. This works so well considering that these are novellas, but you still get a little epilogue to tease you with.

Finn, Max, Daniel, and Luke, all make an appearance (as you would expect), and help Kieran out when he needs it. Very well written, with no editing or grammatical errors that disrupted my reading flow, this book is a great addition to the series, and definitely recommended by me.

*A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book, and my comments here are my honest opinion. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2017/05/retro-review-tour-giveaway-ellery.html