RELEASE BLITZ, REVIEW & #GIVEAWAY - Finding Fulfillment (Found by Fate 3) by Lynn Burke

Finding Fulfillment (Found By Fate Book 3) - Lynn Burke
In Finding Fulfillment Jade has her chance of happiness. She has watched her friend Tessa find it with Trent and Brody. Sam is more than happy with Jason. Jade is an old-fashioned girl and doesn't want a career. She wants a home, a husband, and children. And it seems that Archer may just be the man to give it to her. He is dealing with his own problems though, and they decide to wait until a better time - teasing and tormenting each other in the process.

This is a hot yet sweet read that is perfect for a sunny afternoon. The pace is fast, but it is a novella. There were no editing or grammatical errors that disrupted my reading, and I loved how it all seemed to tie in together for Jade and Archer. An excellent addition to the series and definitely recommended by me.

* A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book, and the comments here are my honest opinion. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2017/05/release-blitz-review-giveaway-finding.html