REVIEW BY MERISSA - Shifter Woods: Howl (Esposito County Shifters #1) by Nicola Cameron

Shifter Woods: Howl - Nicola M. Cameron
Shifter Woods: Howl is the first novella in the Esposito County Shifters series, and after this beginning, I can't wait to read more! Laurie is a journalist and has found out that women are being snatched off the street and prostituted against their will. Along with Gavin (a photographer), she sets off to where she's been told they are. However, things don't go according to plan, and her and Gavin are separated. After being chased, Laurie falls into a creek, gets hypothermia, and is rescued by Mr TD&H (Tall, Dark & Handsome). It turns out that he is an Alpha Coyote, which makes Laurie's skin shiver for a whole new bunch of reasons.

This is a novella so expect the pacing to be fast. It is very smooth though, transitioning without any hitches from one scene to another. There were also no editing or grammatical errors that disrupted my reading flow. With a full story that is hot and steamy in places packed within the pages, this is sure to delight.  A brilliant start to the series, and highly recommended by me.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

@YesItsNicolaC, #Paranormal, #Romance, 4 out of 5 (very good)

Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/shifterwoodshowlespositocountyshifters1bynicolacameron