REVIEW BY MERISSA - Blood Submission (Deathless Night #5) by L.E. Wilson

Blood Submission - L.E. Wilson
Blood Submission is the fifth book in the Deathless Night series, and we get Dante's story. Now, I had a bit of a memory fail where Dante is concerned, because I can't remember how the curse affected him. I know Christian had to have sex but no release, I know Shea can't touch a male without writhing in pain... but Dante? I just can't remember. Because of this, I think, I kept waiting for something to happen, a light bulb moment for me when I would go "Aha!!! That's what it is." Unfortunately for me, this didn't happen. However, the story itself is still absolutely brilliant and will keep you turning from page to page as Laney (our sweet and sassy main female) stands up for herself yet again!

This book is very well written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow. It melds in with the rest of the series, whilst maintaining it's own distinct character. Whilst it is Dante and Laney's story, we do get cameos from the others, which helped to round the story out and give you more to go forwards. Even with my memory lapse, I thoroughly enjoyed this book, and hope to have yet more in this series still to come. Definitely recommended by me.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

@LEWilsonAuthor, #Paranormal, #Romance, 4 out of 5 (very good)

Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/bloodsubmissiondeathlessnight5bylewilson