REVIEW TOUR & #GIVEAWAY - The Virgin Cowboy Billionaire's Secret Baby by Lauren Gallagher

The Virgin Cowboy Billionaire's Secret Baby - Lauren Gallagher
The Virgin Cowboy Billionaire's Secret Baby has GOT to be one of the longest book titles I've ever seen! And it does, in fact, give you the synopsis of the whole book. Matt and Dara were best friends, but things changed when they grew up. They ended up going their separate ways, and for ten years, they never spoke. Now, Dara's life is in mayhem, so she has returned home to be near her parents. Matt has also returned home, to be near to his family and for health reasons. So you just know that these two will bump into each other very soon.

The chemistry between these two sparks once they actually make a move. It is easy to see that without that first move being made, neither of them would have thought of the other in that particular way. Which makes this a very interesting read as their feelings start to change. I was also glad to see 'the mothers' put into their places by both Matt and Dara as a united front. That was definitely overdue!

This is an easy read, with low angst. Well written, with no editing or grammatical errors that disrupted my reading flow, I would recommend this to anyone wanting an easy Sunday afternoon read.

* A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book, and the comments here are my honest opinion. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2017/05/review-tour-giveaway-virgin-cowboy.html