REVIEW BY MERISSA - Girl Unseen (Beyond the Grave #3) by Athena Daniels

Girl Unseen - Athena Daniels
Girl Unseen is the third book in the Beyond the Grave series, although you could read this as a standalone. Previous characters are mentioned, but nothing where you wouldn't understand what was going on.

Pia, the psychic medium we met in the first two books, is witness to a murder when her and the rest of the team are filming a show. The only trouble is, the murderer is a ghost. Which leaves her and the team in trouble. She makes a call that she never thought she would, to Nate - the detective that she met six months before. Happy to receive a call he never thought would happen, Nate drops everything to go and help her, but soon realises that there is more going on than meets the eye... quite literally.

Athena Daniels has once again done a magnificent job of creating chilling situations that will make the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end. The pacing is smooth, with no editing or grammatical errors that I noticed, but then I was completely hooked in the story. I have to say - the doll? FREAKED ME OUT!!! And yet I couldn't stop reading, that is how hooked I was. This is a strong book, with a horrific situation talked about in enough detail to shock and sadden, but without it being gratuitous.

As previously said, you could read this as a standalone, but seriously, why do that? You are missing out on an amazing author and creepy, paranormal, scary stories that are also full of hope. Absolutely recommended by me.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

@AthenaDaniels11, #Paranormal, #Romance, #Suspense, 5 out of 5 (exceptional)

Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/girlunseenbeyondthegrave3byathenadaniels