REVIEW BY MERISSA - Seduced by the Tide (Dragon Soul #2) by Sean Michael

Seduced by the Tide - Sean Michael
Seduced by the Tide is the second book in the Dragon Soul series, and this time we focus on Deke, the youngest of Beteferoce  brothers. He saw Bryan when Jake and Shae were bonding, but not really to speak to. Still, he liked what he saw then. This time, Jack and Shae are happily together, their bond in full force. Deke is on a week's holiday and gets more than he bargained for when he and Bryan turn up for a grill. The attraction is there, and Deke moves it quickly onwards, listening to what Bryan's body says instead of what he says, especially as he doesn't use the safe word that is in place. A lot of things come clear as this story moves on, and it was heartbreaking to learn of Bryan's past. Deke was there to help him through it though, and in fact, this helps to support and strengthen their bond.

Now, book 1, I enjoyed, I really did. There was still 'something' that was missing for me though, and I've no idea what. Whatever it was, it's definitely been found in this book. This story has been incredibly well written, with no editing or grammatical errors that I noticed to disrupt my reading flow. There is a depth to this book that drew me in and I didn't want to leave until the story was over. A wonderful story that is full of heat and heart. Definitely recommended by me.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

@seanmichael09, #Adult, #M_M, #Fantasy, #Romance, 5 out of 5 (exceptional)

Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/seducedbythetidedragonsoul2byseanmichael