BOOK BLAST, REVIEW & #GIVEAWAY - The Goddess's Choice (Kronicles of Korthlundia #1) by Jamie Marchant

The Goddess's Choice - Jamie Marchant
The Goddess's Choice is an epic fantasy that is not for the young (only the young at heart) as there are scenes in it which some readers may find disturbing.

The King is in his 90's, his daughter is in her teens. He wants her to choose a consort for when he dies, she doesn't want any of them that suck up to her. By contrast, Robbie is also in his teens, but living on a farm where his brother and his father both beat him. He has an aptitude for healing, but never sees any benefits from it. These two are as alike as chalk and cheese, and yet when they meet, something calls to both of them.

There is so much that goes on this book, and for the majority of it, we are with Samantha and Robbie separately. They both have things to do before they can meet up, even though they both know that they can never be together (and we all know how that turns out!)

With an amazing array of characters and situations, this book has been exceptionally written. The pace is smooth and although it is a LONG book, it won't feel that long as you get swept away in the story. This is the first book, and I can't wait to get my hands on book 2 as I am not prepared to leave their story where it is right now. Absolutely recommended by me.

* A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book, and the comments here are my honest opinion. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

, ,

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2017/06/book-blast-review-giveaway-goddesss.html