REVIEW BY MERISSA - True's Love by T.L. Clark

True's Love - T.L. Clark
True's Love tells the story of party girl Amanda, who goes on holiday with a work friend, Claire, to Ibiza. There, she parties just as hard as she ever does, up to and including having sex in a corner of a dance floor. However, one night when Claire feels ill, she helps her friend outside to get some fresh air. She meets Michael/Mikhail and is instantly attracted to his looks but turns him down as she doesn't want a relationship. However, circumstances dictate otherwise, and they end up meeting again. This time, Amanda agrees to meet him for breakfast, and it moves swiftly on from there.

There is plenty of action in this book, both between the sheets and out. Although they don't actually 'hook up' straight away, there is still a big dose of insta-love going on, but it does work within this story. The story is very well written, with no editing or grammatical errors that disrupted my reading flow. The pace was smooth and the characters were intriguing, which all add up to a great summertime read. Recommended by me.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

@TLClarkAuthor, #Contemporary, #Romance, 4 out of 5 (very good)

Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/trueslovebytlclark