RELEASE BLITZ, REVIEW & #GIVEAWAY - Fallen Flame (Fallen Flame, #1) by J.M. Miller

Fallen Flame - J.M.  Miller
Fallen Flame is the story of Vala, a person the likes of which you've never seen. Her skin is grey and charred; water hurts her; and she can burn people with her touch. Vala knows that she was a foundling, but had as happy an upbringing as she could have. Due to her skin, she was enlisted into the Prince's Guard, and became Lead Guard. However, due to a nights foolishness that didn't have anything to do with her, Vala is lashed and demoted. This starts a whole turn of events that she didn't see happening.

There is a lot that goes on in this book, there is never a dull moment. For a while I was a bit concerned that it might be turning into a love triangle, but luckily for me, there a stop put to that soon enough! All of the characters are intriguing, and there are always reasons for the way they act or speak.

This is an excellent start to the series, with characters and situations that are both humorous yet identifiable. There were no editing or grammatical errors that disrupted my reading flow, although I was completely engrossed from beginning to end. A must-read for all fantasy fans. Absolutely recommended by me.

Merissa

Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

, ,,

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2017/06/release-blitz-review-giveaway-fallen.html