Smoke & Mirrors (THIRDS #7) by Charlie Cochet

Smoke & Mirrors - Charlie Cochet
O.M.G.!!! If you are going to read Smoke and Mirrors, and you've followed the series so far, then be prepared for an emotional ride. Seriously, I think I have shed more tears during this part of the story than for any other instalment! The feels, people, the feels! Sloane and Dex have had a tumultuous relationship but things seem to have calmed down. Unfortunately, you know that with all the secrets that are coming out, that things will definitely rock the boat.

This book is simply amazing, with classic Dexisms throughout (I loved his conversation with Hudson!), but at the same time, absolutely heartbreaking. This book holds the answers to some questions that Dex hadn't even allowed himself to ask. Time moves on, but hurt can remain. So many things I want to talk about, but I don't want to ruin the surprise for anyone else, so instead, I will just say that this book is simply outstanding, and I loved every moment - even if my eyes are now red-rimmed!

Exceedingly well written once again, with no editing or grammatical errors that disrupted my reading flow. Definitely recommended by me, as well a box of tissues! If you're anything like me, you're going to need them!

* Verified Purchase ~ April 2017 *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/thirdsseries1-9bycharliecochet