BLOG BARRAGE, REVIEW & #GIVEAWAY - Turned by a Tiger (Eternal Mates #12) by Felicity Heaton

Turned by a Tiger  - Felicity E. Heaton

Turned by a Tiger is the twelfth book in the Eternal Mates series, and this time we focus on Talon, a tiger shifter who has been held by Archangel for six months, maybe longer. Unfortunately, due to the torture he was put through, he wasn't able to correctly mark the time! He does manage to escape though, in unfortunate circumstances, and ends up finding Underworld, the nightclub run by a jaguar shifter. He gets in and immediately knows his fated mate is there. However Kyter is there to put a dampener on the whole situation, including by kicking Talon's butt as he bleeds out through a stomach wound. Sherry stops it, knowing she needs to protect the tiger, but not knowing why.

The pace of this book is fast, but you get everything you could wish for. Demons, elves, Archangel, old favourites, and new ones (Grey!!!) that you hope will get their own story. The story is complete, and I don't say that you have to read the whole series before this, but if you haven't, then you will miss out on some of the connections - both mated and familial - that are mentioned. Plus the fact, you'll be missing out on a fantastic set of books!

This book is very well written, with no editing or grammatical errors that disrupted my reading flow. I thoroughly enjoyed delving back into this world, and I have no hesitation in recommending both this book and the series as a whole.

* A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book, and the comments here are my honest opinion. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2017/07/blog-barrage-review-giveaway-turned-by.html