REVIEW BY MERISSA - A Touch of Flame (Flame #5) by Caris Roane

A Touch of Flame - Caris Roane
A Touch of Flame is the fifth book in the Flame series. This one deals with (Mark) Braden and Maeve. He is an alpha wolf, beaten near to death before his attackers were interrupted. Maeve is the one who saves him, and refuses to leave his side until he is well. They are both on a mission - to bring down the dark witch, Veyda. Maeve has been held prisoner by her in the past, but has gaps in her memory. Braden's wife was killed whilst being tortured by Veyda, so both of them have a vested interest.

This is a fast-paced, full of action, book that will hold your interest from beginning to end. There were no editing or grammatical errors that disrupted my reading flow. The storyline is smooth and well-rounded, and you definitely have a vested interest in the characters. Seeing Maeve's confidence grow in her own abilities was a great piece of writing. The flame world, with the alters who live there, continues to amaze. Absolutely recommended.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

#Paranormal, #Romance, 4 out of 5 (very good)

Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/atouchofflameflame5bycarisroane