REVIEW BY MERISSA - Clone Me a Lover (Interstellar Lovers #1) by Rosalie Redd

Clone Me a Lover - Rosalie Redd
Clone Me a Lover was originally part of the Baby, It's Cold in Space anthology, and it stood out from the others due to Angelo Thirteen's gentle demeanour, his hopeful attitude, and his willingness to help. With Elle trying to do all she can to rescue her brother before he is sent to the mines, and Angelo Thirteen really not wanting to go back to earth, you could be forgiven for thinking that they just both fall into bed. Nothing could be further from the truth though, as these two learn about each other first. Angelo Thirteen respects Elle for being a Captain and all that comes with it, whilst Elle is blown away by the difference in attitude between Angelo and the men that she knew from her own planet.

This is a novella, so it is quick-paced, but the story is not lacking in any way. This is novella one in the series, and I can't wait to continue it. I can only imagine just where Rosalie Redd's imagination will take us next time. With no spelling or editorial mistakes to disrupt my reading flow, I have no hesitation in highly recommending this novella.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

@RosalieRedd, #Science_Fiction, #Romance, #Novella, 4 out of 5 (very good)

Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/clonemealoverinterstellarlovers1byrosalieredd