REVIEW BY MERISSA - The Truth in Love: Virgo (Zodiac Shifters #14) by K.C. Stewart

The Truth in Love: Virgo - K.C. Stewart, Zodiac Shifters
The Truth in Love: Virgo is the latest instalment in the Zodiac Shifters series. Emilie is the Virgo of the story, going through the motions of being happy with her (human) fiance. Things get interesting for her when he finds her shifting and, not realising that it is her, shoots her. He then declares Emilie is dead. She, being completely alive, makes her way to where her brother lives. She has managed to call him before she arrives, so he knows the story of what has happened to her, and makes it as easy as possible for her to start again. Things get a bit more complicated when Carter, her next door neighbour and landlord, is added to the picture.

This is a well paced story that features characters I am already acquainted with. It was a nice touch to see them again, to see how they are faring, whilst actually being vested in someone else. There were no editing or grammatical errors that disrupted my reading flow, and the only hiccups were actually part of the story! This was a thoroughly enjoyable book, and I can't wait to read the next Zodiac Shifters book! Highly recommended by me.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

@kcstewartwrites, #Paranormal, #Romance, 4 out of 5 (very good)

Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/thetruthinlovevirgozodiacshifters14bykcstewart