RELEASE TOUR & REVIEW - My Hurricane by J.A. Owenby

My Hurricane - J. A. Owenby
My Hurricane is the short story of what Walker's life was like before he met Lacey. When we first meet him, he is still with Brittany and certainly not the person we know from the other books. However, things happen which change him, and we as the reader are with him every step of the way.

I loved how he changed from Mr Fly High Party Boy into someone to be relied upon, not only by his family but also the school. Now, I've already read the three full-length novels in The Truth series, so knowing what I know now only makes my heart ache for Walker even more.

Excellently written, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow, I found this book to be outstanding. Giving just enough for you to learn about Walker, whilst leaving you wanting more.

Get this novella, and then lose yourself in The Truth series. I can promise you won't regret it. Highly recommended by me.

* A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book, and the comments here are my honest opinion. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2017/09/release-tour-review-my-hurricane-by-ja.html