RELEASE BLITZ & REVIEW - Dalysian Struggle (Dalysia #2) by Jamie Summer

Dalysian Struggle - Jamie Summer
Dalysian Struggle continues with Sophie as the champion for the Dalysians, even though there are many who doubt her capabilities - including herself! She made it through the test, and now she has to face the Trials, including the Cetoan's and their champion.

This book is a doozy, and it does end on a cliffhanger from hell, so consider this fair warning! The story is intricate, and yet flows easily. The characters are all completely believable, whether you like them or not. The pacing is consistent, and yet you find yourself tensing up as you near the end.

I love where Jamie Summer has taken this story, although she did have me worried there for a while (#TeamRen all the way!). However, being kept constantly on my toes, not knowing where the story was taking me, certainly kept my interest, and I was completely taken with Sophie's story, and what would happen next.

What will happen next? Well, I sit waiting so impatiently for the next book. I need to know what happens next. Absolutely recommended by me.

* A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book, and the comments here are my honest opinion. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2017/09/release-blitz-review-dalysian-struggle.html