The Last Dragon Rider (The Wild Realms of Véneanár #1) by Errin Krystal

The Last Dragon Rider - Errin Krystal
The Last Dragon Rider starts off with a child being read a bedtime story. It quickly changes to become THE story, and you learn first-hand about the love between Flintathriël and Sairalindë. There is additional action, both of the battle and romantic kinds, between Flint's sister and the Captain of the special guard. Although this is only a short novel, you get a lot of background knowledge, but it isn't just 'info-dumped' on you. You find out more snippets as the story progresses, the characters develop, and situations turn tense.

This is very well written, with excellent descriptions throughout. There were no editing or grammatical errors that disrupted my reading flow. The ending, whilst not expected, certainly left me wanting to know more. Absolutely recommended by me.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/thelastdragonriderthewildrealmsofveneanar1byerrinkrystal