Treasured by a Tiger (Eternal Mates #14) by Felicity Heaton

Treasured by a Tiger - Felicity E. Heaton

Treasured by a Tiger takes place in Hell, and not the nice part where the Elves live either. Talon keeps dreaming of a door, and because Grey loves him, he goes to find out what he can. As he says, he can't have curiosity killing that cat. And that, in essence, is Grey's character through and through. He loves his family, and will do all that he can to protect them - even if it means travelling into hell. Lyra is a hellcat who usually lives in Norway. She trusted the wrong cat, and ended up a slave, shackled by a fallen angel. When these two meet, urges rise up, but Grey is determined not to act upon them, and scare Lyra even more.

This was a brilliant addition to the story, and I love how we are getting closer to Archangel's final game plan with every one. Brink though, oh my goodness, I can't wait for his story!!! My lips are sealed on that one though, no spoilers from me!

As will all Felicity Heaton books, there were no editing or grammatical errors that disrupted my reading flow. Instead, I was swept into a world that was dark and horrible, and yet the light of hope and love shone through. Yes, that sounds sappy. No, the book isn't. Trust me on that one!

I thoroughly adored this book, and hope to see more of Grey in the future. PS. can I just add that I LOVE white tigers! So yey for Grey!

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2017/09/book-tour-review-giveaway-treasured-by.html