Knights of Stone: Calum (Highland Gargoyles #5) by Lisa Carlisle

Knights of Stone: Calum - Lisa Carlisle
Calum is the youngest of the Gargoyle brothers, and along with Gavin, has vowed never to be tied down like his brothers. However, he has been restless of late, and feels the need to fly more often. It is on one of these flights that he encounters a Pegasus and Dragon - neither of which he thought were real. His protective instincts kick in, and he fights the dragon, helping the Pegasus to escape. Once they are both on land, they speak, and Calum finds out that this Pegasus is called Arielle, and she is from a different realm. Now, apart from Bryce, all the brothers have inter-species relationships, but I never thought of an inter-realm one. And poor Calum and Arielle don't think that a long distance relationship like that (where you will never see the other one again) will work. Calum is torn because he wants to help Arielle, but he doesn't want her to leave him.

With good guys, and bad guys, and overprotective mothers, Lisa Carlisle has managed to weave another great story in this series. There is only Gavin left, and I can't wait to read his story, being as no one can see him settling down! With no editing or grammatical errors, there was nothing about this book that caught my attention in a bad way. It was a lovely story, with a smooth pace, and some angst in it for those that don't like a smooth road. All-in-all, a great read and definitely recommended by me.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/sethcalumhighlandgargoyles45bylisacarlisle