The Blood of Four Gods and Other Stories by Jamie Lackey

The Blood of Four Gods and Other Stories - Jamie Lackey
The Blood of Four Gods and Other Stories is a collection of short stories by Jamie Lackey, with a strong Asian/Native American theme. None of the stories are guaranteed a HAE, and in fact, I would say at least half have their own particular ending. These stories are all very vivid when you read them, which is excellent - Jamie Lackey's descriptive voice is in full flow. However, some of them are not so 'nice' to read, and so the descriptions can make you swallow slightly as you read them. Some only seem like snippets, and I would love to know more about the characters and the worlds in which they live.

With no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt my reading flow, I thoroughly enjoyed each of these stories. With smooth pacing, well rounded characters, and with individual stories for each and every one, this is a wonderful collection of stories, sure to delight. Absolutely recommended by me.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

@anyaselena, #Fantasy, #Short_Stories, 4 out of 5 (very good)

Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/thebloodoffourgodsandotherstoriesbyjamielackey