Touched by Death by T.L. Martin

Touched by Death - T.L. Martin
Touched by Death is a simply amazing book that you have to read. There you go, review finished. I've said all that needs to be said. What? You want more details? *sigh* okay, here we go:

The story starts with Lou leaving all she knows behind - her home, her ex-boyfriend, everything. Why? Her grams has just died and she feels lost. She doesn't know what to do, so makes a decision to head to a place from her grams past where she may find a future. However a storm has a different idea, and Lou ends up going over a bridge into a lake. She doesn't die, is saved, but strange things begin to happen from that moment on.

And that is as much of the story as I am prepared to give away. You have the synopsis already anyway. What I can tell you is that Lou's 'journey' (and yes, I'm loathe to use that word) is astounding. The things she learns, the dreams she has, her general attitude, it all sticks with you. You are drawn into Lou's world, hoping against hope that she will get her HEA. The description of the broken heart about did me in, and that's the truth. Read it, find the quote, and tell me that you disagree. I dare you! I double dog-dare you!

It all ties in so perfectly, I can't honestly think of any way in which this story could be improved. The brothers, grams, Lou, Mr Blackwood, it's all here - and it's brilliant. There were no errors of any description, editing or grammatical, that disrupted my reading flow. However, in the case of being 100% accurate, I couldn't honestly say I would have noticed even if there were any. I was so completely engrossed in the story. Absolutely magnificent. Fantastic job by the author. Highly recommended by me.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/touchedbydeathbytlmartin