Aries (Zodiac Twin Flame #2) by Rachel Medhurst

Aries - Rachel Medhurst
Aries is the second book in the Zodiac Twin Flame and, obviously, this story focuses on him. He is a firefighter that enjoys the women, although he has been with Natalie on and off again for years. The Zodiacs are still trying to find their kidnapped father, and it is after an event to do with that, that Aries runs into Natalie again and spends the night with her. The following day he is called into work as there is a bad fire, and it's all hands on deck. During the rescue, Aries is injured.

Whilst this book did sort of carry on with the twin flame story, I felt it was more about Aries' recovery and mindset. The time line moved very quickly in places, which was a tad disturbing when reading. However, this book does continue the story moving along, with plenty of hints given for future pairings.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/zodiactwinflame1-2bybyrachelmedhurst