All or Nothing (Together #3) by Felice Stevens

All or Nothing - Felice Stevens
All or Nothing is the third book in the Together series, and we focus on Gideon's business partner, Rico. Now, Rico is a hard person to pin down, but Adam keeps on trying. For reasons of his own, Rico doesn't get involved with anyone. He scratches an itch occasionally, but that's it. The reasons for that become clear, and you will sympathise with him as he continues to hide part of who he is. Adam is out, both at home and at work, and although he had some rocky moments, it's all good now. Adam and Rico get together for a night, but can it ever be more?

Where to start? I love Felice Stevens' books, they are all heartfelt, with an amazing storyline that pulls you in and refuses to let go until you've finished the story. This isn't a book with a good guy and a bad guy. This is a book where you are rooting for both of them, where you understand the issues, and your heart breaks for both of them whilst you continue to cheer them on and hope for the best. Gideon and Jonah's story also continues, and I'm pleased to report that all is good for them.

Adam and Rico are a couple of guys that will keep your interest. The 'bedroom' scenes are hot, but it is more than that. It is the connection they have, how they are there for each other when others might not bother, and how they just don't give up. All or Nothing will pull on your heartstrings as you desperately turn the pages to find out what happens next.

There were no editing or grammatical errors that disrupted my reading flow, and the pacing was smooth. This is a long book, but it never drags. With characters old and new, and an intriguing story, I have no hesitation in highly recommending this book and series.

* A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book, and the comments here are my honest opinion. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2017/10/blog-tour-review-all-or-nothing.html