Seduced by Shark Shifters III: Tom's Turn (By the Water #3) by Rafe Jadison

Seduced by Shark Shifters III: Tom's Turn - Rafe Jadison
Tom's Turn is the third book in this series, but for me, I would say it is the second part to Logan's Tail. You can't read this story without reading that one first, and expect it to make sense. Tom has always let Logan take the lead with their friendship, even though he wants more. However, now he has had a 'taste' of what he has been missing, and will do whatever it takes to keep Logan for himself. Of course, there is the slight problem of Stefano being not only Logan's husband, but also a nice guy. Tom won't give up though, even when Stefano's twin sister steps in to cause untold trouble.

I LOVED THIS! The drama between Logan, Stefano, and Tom was there. If anything, it was Logan who was blasé about it, whereas Tom and Stefano understood and tried to work with it. Logan's dad turns up with secrets of his own which completely turn this tale around! I am hoping to see something go on there, but I won't say anymore as I don't do spoilers.

Once again, this book had no editing or grammatical errors that disrupted my reading flow. I was thoroughly engrossed and loved every word from start to finish. Absolutely recommended by me, and I can't wait for this series to continue.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/bythewater23reapthisbyrafejadison