REVIEW BY MERISSA - Copycat by Alex Lake

Copycat - Alex Lake

Copycat is a great insight into just how things can go wrong in this technological world - fake Facebook accounts, fake email addresses - so easy to do. Unfortunately for Sarah, this happens to her and her life changes completely. She has no idea what will happen next, but she knows how much of an impact it is having on her and those she loves. Her marriage is on the rocks, she is worried about her children, her mental and physical health suffers.

This book was extremely well written with you hearing from both Sarah and the 'big bad'. You also get snippets from ten years ago, which will eventually tie in with the rest of the story. I was engrossed all the way, right until the last couple of chapters. There were a couple of aspects which didn't seem to add up to me, but perhaps I was reading too much into them. On the whole, this book was a very good read that I would recommend.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

@Alexlakeauthor, @NetGalley, #Psychological, #Thriller, 4 out of 5 (very good)

Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/copycatbyalexlake