RELEASE BLITZ, REVIEW & #GIVEAWAY - Seth & Casey by R.J. Scott

Seth & Casey (Storming Love 2 Blizzard Book 3) - R.J. Scott
Seth & Casey is a second chance romance novella. Seth and Casey are married, but they are having trouble as Seth is suffering from a work accident, but refusing any help. When a snow storm blows in and Casey and some children get stuck, Seth is the only one who can help them.

There is plenty of drama in this novella, but not a lot of steamy moments. This is perfectly acceptable considering most of the book they are with a group of kids! This is literally a case of the weather locking them in until they can talk about 'issues'. Casey deserves a medal for putting up with Seth, but it's amazing what you will do for love.

Smoothly written, with no editing or grammatical errors that disrupted my reading, this was the perfect book for a snowy afternoon, with a mug of hot chocolate. Definitely recommended by me.

* A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book, and the comments here are my honest opinion. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2018/02/release-blitz-review-giveaway-seth.html