REVIEW TOUR, EXCERPT & #GIVEAWAY - Pure Healing (Pure Ones #1) by Aja James

Pure Healing (A Novel of The Pure Ones Book 1) - Aja James
Pure Healing is the first book in the Pure Ones series. In a nutshell, it is about a vampire like species who hold honour in high esteem. They are unable to have sex with each other unless it is their true mate, but are quite conniving in finding ways around that little rule! ;) Valerius and Rain met ten years ago, but made sure their paths crossed as little as possible. Now, however, it is unavoidable.

This story will drag you in and not let go. Told in the first person for the first and last chapters, and then third person multiple point of view throughout the rest of the story, it will definitely keep you on your toes. You will also 'see' an amazing part of the world in this story, one that is too often neglected. The originality of this story, coupled with the amazing world-building, fantastic story-line, and brilliant characters, demand that this book be given the full five stars.

The writing itself is smooth, with no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt the reading flow. The pace was smooth, and the story action-packed. It is steamy in places, but only where it should be. Lots of other characters NEED to have their story told, so I can't wait for those. And I sincerely hope for a HEA for the whole of the Pure Ones. They have suffered losses in this book, and I don't like that! And yes, I know they're not real, but read the book and you'll understand where I'm coming from!

As a final comment, I will just say I'm definitely not Team Ere, but Team Dalair all the way!

* A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book, and the comments here are my honest opinion. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2018/02/review-tour-excerpt-giveaway-pure.html