BLOG TOUR, REVIEW & #GIVEAWAY - The Time of My Life by Nora Phoenix

The Time of My Life - Nora Phoenix

Nora Phoenix is a relatively new author to me. I've only read her No Shame series up until this one. For No Shame, I was hooked. I loved how Ms. Phoenix was able to introduce her characters and ways of living. So when I saw The Time of My Life I immediately signed up to review.

And I am glad that I did!!!

This is an amazing story, that will keep you engrossed from start to finish. The characters, whether they are there to be liked or loathed, all ring true, and sometimes in a whole that's-too-realistic-and-it's-scary kind of way! Judah and Denver are very different, in more ways that one, but they complement each other perfectly. The path to true love is never smooth though, and these two know that more than most.

I honestly don't want to talk too much about particular points in the story as I don't want to ruin it for anyone else. For myself, I loved going in blind, not knowing anything about it. What I can and will say is that there are no editing or grammatical errors that disrupted my reading flow. Spread out over time, this is no insta-love, but it builds up over time, making it all the sweeter. The pacing is smooth and the transitions from one scene to the next are flawless.

Just one more thing that made me laugh to myself - and yes, this is a big hint, I guess - I never considered the title of the book until the ending. Perfect.

Absolutely recommended by me!

* A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book, and the comments here are my honest opinion. *

Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!