Altair (Fueled By Lust #11) by Celeste Prater

Altair (Fueled By Lust #11) - Celeste Prater
Altair is the eleventh book in the Fueled by Lust series, and we meet up with Altair (plus two) as they seek to end a drug lord who has threatened their own. They are not the only ones after him though, and paths collide in a cellar. Makenna has her own reasons for wanting the drug lord dead, and she isn't happy with someone else showing up and possibly interfering with her mission. However, once she gets a glimpse of Altair, all bets are off. Not only do you get Altair and Makenna's story, but Elianna shows up too, AND we have Lucian and Maxim on hand as well.

Altair is a shorter book than I am used to in the FBL series, and I have to say, I miss the longer story. I understand why, but still, that's my opinion. There is one heck of a lot that goes on in this book, so hang on tight. Celeste Prater's writing is as smooth as ever, with plenty of steam to see you through, whilst losing nothing of the intricate story-line that holds the series together. Once again, Altair proves that the Insedi fall fast and hard, and it lasts. My man Cato makes a small appearance in here, and I am pleased to say that he is still head over heels for Luna. #HappyReader!

This series is like a fine wine, it just gets better the longer it goes on. Okay, so that analogy may have fallen flat at the end, but I'm sure you understand what I'm saying! This IS a series though, so I would wholeheartedly recommend starting from the very beginning. Not only will you then understand the complete story, but you will also get the chance to meet the rest of the Insedi, and fall in love with all of them. Hands off Cato though - he's mine ;)

Absolutely recommended, and bring on the next one!

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!