BLOG TOUR, REVIEW & #GIVEAWAY - The Lion Tamer (Sin Bin #6) by Dahlia Donovan

The Lion Tamer (The Sin Bin #6) - Claire Smith, Hot Tree Editing, Dahlia Donovan

The Lion Tamer is the full length story of Gray and Scottie that we were teased with ever since The Unexpected Santa was released.

Scottie has always been a bit of a jerk, and found refuge in alcohol. This time though, he goes too far and ends up in hospital. Gray supports him whilst still giving him room to breathe, and Scottie's friends rally round, getting him into rehab. When he comes out, he finds out that his father is dying, and Silus, his younger brother, wants to help his dad out as much as he can. Scottie gets dragged along with it - even though he wants nothing to do with the man who abused him. He will always help his brother though, so he finds himself in a situation where his instinctive reaction is to reach for a bottle. Alongside this, you have Gray and Scottie trying to figure out just what it is they have. Is it a relationship? Is it healthy? All I will say is you have to read this for yourself to find out.

As with all books by Dahlia Donovan, there were no editing or grammatical errors to be found. The story was excellently paced, and the scenes and times transitioned nicely into the next. One thing I will say, and my apologies to everyone who disagrees! Gray and Scottie weren't my favourite couple of The Sin Bin series. HOWEVER, that doesn't mean that I didn't enjoy their story. I love this series, and all the quirky characters that Ms. Donovan has brought to life. Would I recommend it? Absolutely!

* A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book, and the comments here are my honest opinion. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2018/03/blog-tour-review-giveaway-lion-tamer.html