The Keeping (Law of the Lycans #3) by Nicky Charles

The Keeping - Nicky Charles
The Keeping is one of the main laws of the Lycans. They can't tell anyone about their existence, or dire circumstances will follow. The photograph Ryne took of Kane comes into play in this book. Billionaire 'Greyson' has the photo, and makes a discovery. To follow up on this, he makes sure his lawyer, Aldrich, hires Melody to find Ryne and get an interview. You don't know Greyson's reasons for this until the end of the book, so you are kept in tenterhooks. Melody and Ryne have an explosive time together, but the line between 'yes' and 'no' is blurred in this story, so consider yourself warned. On a positive note, we catch up with Elise and Kane, so that's good.

This is an intricate tale, with plenty of mystery left to the end. Smoothly written, and with no editing or grammatical errors that disrupted my reading flow, The Keeping is another jewel in the crown of The Law of the Lycans series. This book will definitely keep your interest, whether it is the mystery side, or the sexy times ;) Absolutely recommended by me.

Verified Purchase ~ April 2013 *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/thelawofthelycans1-5bynickycharles