REVIEW BY MERISSA - Truly, Madly, Whiskey (The Whiskeys #2) by Melissa Foster

Truly, Madly, Whiskey - Melissa Foster
Truly, Madly, Whiskey is the second book in The Whiskeys series, and we get Bear's story. Now, as you might assume by his name, Bear is growly, big, and very protective. He fell for Crystal eight months ago, and has been pursuing her ever since. Now if he can just get Crystal to see it his way, all will be good. Unfortunately, Crystal has a past which she is constantly fighting against, and she is worried that it will stand between her and Bear.

This book is amazing. It had me in tears, it made me smile, it made me laugh out loud. I didn't think anyone could knock Tru from his perch, but Bear came damn close. The story is harsh in a couple of ways, but everything in it needs to be there. You find out more about Crystal's past. You learn about what makes Bear tick. And, oh my, it's sooo good. Seriously!

This book is amazingly well written, with a smooth storyline and excellent pacing. There were no editing or grammatical errors that disrupted my reading flow, and I was totally drawn into the story. The ending is just perfect for them, and I couldn't think of one more fitting for them. If you like The Whiskeys series, then I can highly recommend this book (even though you could read it as a standalone). If you haven't tried one yet, then you really need to try Tru Blue, and fall in love with Truman just like I did!

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

@Melissa_Foster, #Contemporary, #Romance, 5 out of 5 (exceptional)

Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/trulymadlywhiskeythewhiskeys2bymelissafoster