REVIEW BY MERISSA - Fighting Faete (Beyond The Veil #5) by Elena Kincaid; Maia Dylan; Sarah Marsh

Fighting Faete (Beyond The Veil #5) - Elena Kincaid, Sarah  Marsh, Maia Dylan

Fighting Faete is the fifth book in the Beyond The Veil series, and this series shows no signs of slacking. Each story is wonderful as a standalone, but together, they are brilliant. Kat is the Beta, and as such she knows very few men that are more dominant than her, and even less that she would like to mate with. She pits herself against bigger, tougher opponents, just to see if she will find someone more dominant. What she doesn't know is she already has her mates, and they are JUST as dominant. Kat needs to figure out how to have a relationship WITH them, and they need to figure out how to deal with someone as strong and sassy as Kat is.

This story is a welcome addition to the series. I've wanted Kat's story ever since she ran from Aeron and Alak. Before they get together is laugh out loud funny, but once they get together, the sparks fly even more. Well written, and with no editing or grammatical errors that disrupted my reading flow, Fighting Faete is an action-packed story, with highs and lows and surprises. The pacing is smooth, with no jarring at any time. A great addition to the series, and highly recommended by me.

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

@elenakincaid1, @Maiadylanauthor, @SM_fiction, #Fantasy, #Ménage, #Romance, 4 out of 5 (very good)

Source: http://sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/fightingfaetebeyondtheveil5byelenakincaidmaiadylansarahmarsh