RETRO REVIEW TOUR & #GIVEAWAY - Changing Plans (Changing Plans #1-3) by L.A. Witt

Changing Plans (Changing Plans, #1-3) - L.A. Witt
Changing Plans is separated into three different parts - the first two from Elliot's point of view, and the last one from Derek's. We find out that Elliot has been jilted at the altar but decides to use his honeymoon ticket to Hawaii anyway. Due to the weather though, the planes are stranded, and whilst waiting, he meets Derek - the epitome of a playboy who admits to never having long relationships. What happens between them both though, catches them by surprise.

This is a sweet, low-angst book that is also full of steam! I found myself rooting for the two MCs from the word go. Although the idea of meeting your other half at the airport may sound a bit far-fetched (this is fiction after all!), L.A. Witt brings this story to life, with brilliant characters and situations, plus with gorgeous descriptions of Hawaii.

An amazing story, told exceedingly well, I have no hesitation in recommending this amazing book. Thoroughly loved every word.

* A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book, and the comments here are my honest opinion. *

Merissa

Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2018/04/retro-review-tour-giveaway-changing.html