The Trespassing of Souls (Seb Thomas #1) by M.S.C. Barnes

The Trespassing of Souls (Seb Thomas #1) - M.S.C. Barnes

This book is simply amazing! To be honest, from the synopsis, I was expecting something a bit light-hearted, nothing to be taken too seriously. Instead, what I found between the pages, was an incredible, in-depth and intriguing tale that just so happens to have children as some of the main characters. It is in no way limited to children or young adults though, as it deals with the serious subject of souls, trespassing souls, good and evil, what happens after life, and the Soul Drop.

I was in complete agreement with Seb, when he was frustrated with the teachers and the lack of information. Although I could understand Alice's explanation about learning to walk, talk and eat, I could also completely empathise with Seb's point of view!

With a complete range of exceptional characters, a well-woven story with many layers to it, and action throughout, I absolutely loved this story and didn't want it to finish. I would highly recommend it to ANYONE who enjoys epic fantasy. As for me, I'm really hoping that there will be a follow up!

* I received this book from the author in return for a fair and honest review. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!