VBT, REVIEW & #GIVEAWAY - Soul of Discretion by Susan Mac Nicol & M. Tasia

Soul of Discretion - Susan Mac Nicol, M. Tasia
Soul of Discretion is written by both Susan Mac Nicol and M. Tasia. Ms Mac Nicol's work I have read and enjoyed before, but I think Ms Tasia's work is new to me.

In a nutshell, this story is about a man finding out his friend has been stealing from him, so he goes to confront him. Things take a darker turn when his friend is murdered, and it looks like the mob is involved. On a lighter note, the one night stand turns out to be a repeat, and in the RCMP.

I really liked this story. It has enough twists and turns to keep the reader's attention, whilst not drowning in detail. The relationship between the two MCs moves fast, but it is only right it does so. They work very well together, complementing each other in nearly every aspect. There is a great supporting cast, with Peter and Steph being amongst my personal favourites.

With no editing or grammatical errors to disrupt my reading flow, this book was a delight from start to finish. Thoroughly enjoyable and definitely recommended by me.

* A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book, and the comments here are my honest opinion. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2018/05/vbt-review-giveaway-soul-of-discretion.html