REVIEW TOUR & #GIVEAWAY - The Sinner and the Saint (Ellery Mountain #8) by R.J. Scott

The Sinner and the Saint (Ellery Mountain #8) - R.J. Scott
The Sinner and the Saint is the eighth book in the Ellery Mountain series, and we meet with Nick and Ben. Nick is an actor, by way of rebelling to his silver spoon family. Ben is an army medic, dealing with his own form of PTSD. Both of them are in Ellery for reasons of their own (which the reader finds out as the story moves along.)

Whilst I have thoroughly enjoyed this story, I nevertheless felt a slight disconnect with both characters, but Ben mainly. He gets together with Nick just as a hook up, and I didn't really feel that things changed until right near the end. Nick was clear with his feelings, but with everything else that was going on for him, he didn't move forward as he didn't think there was any point.

On the whole, I still enjoyed this book, and love the Ellery Mountain series. With the usual high standard of writing and editing that I would expect from R.J. Scott, I have no hesitation in recommending this book.

* A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book, and the comments here are my honest opinion. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2018/05/review-tour-giveaway-sinner-and-saint.html