SERIES BLITZ & REVIEW - Responsible Adult Series by C.F. White

Reformed (Responsible Adult #3) - C.F. White
Reformed is the third book in the Responsible Adult series, and you definitely need to read these in order to understand what is going on.

At the end of Hard Time, Dan, Mickey, and Flynn, moved to Wales to be near what is left of Mickey's family. A fresh start. Unfortunately, Mickey is struggling as he keeps seeing his mum in his aunt every time she tries to get close to him. Flynn is playing up a bit more, and his health takes a downward turn. As for Dan, he is doing well. He has a job at the local school and fits in well with the neighbours, which Mickey doesn't like too much.

I'll be honest here, for most of the book I was thinking it would be four stars, simply because of how Mickey was acting. He frustrated me no end. Dan certainly deserves a medal for putting up with him! It was only after I had finished the story that I realised just how involved with these characters I had been. I was frustrated with Mickey because I KNEW he was better than how he was acting. I knew he was hurting and lashing out, but I still wanted to whomp him upside the head! Dan and Flynn continue to be the perfect counterfoils to Mickey, and my heart broke for them so many times.

This is an incredible series, that ties up nicely in Reformed. If you like M/M Contemporary Romance, on the darker, more grittier side, then I can definitely recommend this series. Reformed is the perfect ending for their story, but I am still hopeful for an epilogue a few years down the line - simply because I am greedy that way, and I'm not quite ready to let go of these guys yet!

Simply amazing, and highly recommended by me.

* A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book, and the comments here are my honest opinion. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: http://archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2018/05/series-blitz-review-responsible-adult.html